Microsoft still wants to transfer everyone to Windows 10 and so it began to send alerts about the imminent termination of support for Windows 7 Pro, which should, as expected, stimulate unyielding users.
Earlier, the same alerts began to come to users of Windows 7 Home, but now it’s time for the “Professional” version.
Redmond believes that this should remind users of the need to move to the “top ten.” at the same time, we note that free support really ends in January 2020. Further only for money.
- The Shadow Brokers using Pakistani Cyber Security Software
- 5 WAYS to stand out in an Interview Job in the field of Information Security
- IT Specialist Copied Russian Railway Employees Data and Post It on Internet
- New York Police Department (NYPD) Networks Get Infected with Ransomware
- The Number of Cyber Attacks on Windows 7 Increased by More Than 71%
In addition to the message itself, the system contains a “learn more” button. When you click on it, a web page opens describing the benefits of Windows 10. There you can also see options for computers running the new OS.
Thus, Microsoft is doing its best to persuade users to migrate to the “top ten.” Of course, companies are most interested in corporate users.